Sunday, July 12, 2009

Texting

These two have never actually met.



Y: "Hi"
X: "Hey I just heard about the year-long film plan.  Think there's any room for a continuity girl?"

--

Y: "Did u know I just bought the harvard bio of flaubert before you mentioned it on facebook"
X: "I knew because you told me you dingleberry"
Y: "Oh"

--

Y: "Come today and stay here you only have to pay 300 for rent"
X: "[Y], I have to confess something: you have met many of my amigos, so it's understandable you would think otherwise, but I am neither a curious, diligent scholar, nor an ambitious, bold thinker.  I am but a quiet homebody, who feigns worthiness only in the consequence-free world of long-distance communication.  Do you really want to live with such a sad little soul?"
Y: "Yes"

--

Y: "When can you be here by?  Get a ticket online, itll be 200 or something like that"
X: "I humbly request a few days to ponder"
Y: "No  just come now saturdays are fun here"

--

Y: "Ive made up your room for when you stay"
X: "[Y]: I think I would like to stay where I am because I got a gig writing theatre reviews for a newspaper, and I like it, and I actually think I'm a little bit good at it.  That is such a rare occurrence that it would truly behoove me to hunker down.  Plus, I would quickly become one of those individuals whom you would merely tolerate, not appreciate.  I may be pals with [P] and [Q], but that is merely necessary, not sufficient, for [Y] esteem"
Y: "What do you mean?  i thought you liked me"
X: "Just because 2 people love one another very much, that does not necessarily mean they would be compatible if they actually met"
Y: "But it would be different with us"

--

Y: "I love you, [x]"

--

Y: "Hey"
Y: "Can we talk?"
Y: "We can say anything we want as long as we don't say it too loud"
X: "Find us a dream that dont ask no questions"

--

Y: "Hey, babe"
X: "What's happenin hot stuff?"
Y: "I am at [P]'s though I wish I were with you"
X: "You've got f([P])=mother*[P], though, don't forget"
Y: "Do not know her"

--

Y: "Hey, babe"
X: "How's [P]'s?"
Y: "I wanna see you"

--

Y: "hey"

--

Y: "HEY!"
X: "Oh man caps lock from [Y] what an honor"
Y: "[X]!  What the funk?  Where've you Bren?"
Y: "Tell [P] that you and I like one anotherand stay away he must"
X: "I have a hickey on my neck that's so big it looks like I've been in a car accident"
Y: "Why would you tell me this"
Y: "Agh"

No comments:

Post a Comment