Thursday, October 6, 2011

A Delicate Balance, at the Aurora

(Ken Grantham, Jamie Jones, Anne Darragh, Charles Dean and Kimberly King in the Aurora's glowingly received revival of Edward Albee's masterpiece. Photo by David Allen.)


My last review for the San Francisco Bay Times appeared yesterday morning, and it turned out better than I'd remembered it.

One thing I'm proud of is that though every other review I'd read was resoundingly positive, I still registered my (trifling?) criticism. Take that, critical discourse! Enter, ye qualm, yonder fray!

It's been a great run with the Bay Times. I've always been proud to be a part of that paper. But now, onward!

A Delicate Balance has been extended (twice!) through October 23, and despite my one reservation, it's very worth your attention. Show info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment