Friday, August 21, 2009

The Glorious Return of X and Y

The anonymous text message saga continues.

Y: "Do you like pills?"
X: "I prefer my medication in liquid form, bubblegum flavor"
Y: "So you're saying you do like me."

--

Y: "Hi"
X: "My toe is swimming in a pool of blood"
Y: "Tell her that's weird"

--

Y: "I listened to a voice mail you left me awhile ago just to hear your voice.  I'm not joking, I like you."

--

Y: "Do you like me?  Circle one: yes or no."

--

Y: "Hey"
X: "So did you hear about our close personal friend [Q]'s new girlfriend"
Y: "I heard about his date.  [X], comeover"

--

Y: "Yo!  What's up!"
X: "Prices"
Y: "That joke appeared on the left of my screen."
X: "A damn shame; I prefer punchlines with right-alignment"
Y: "I love you so much - let's run away and be mature together."
Y: "Well?"
X: "I only run on promises of puerility"
Y: "[X].  I like you so damed much."

--

Y: "Hi"
X: "Good morning, Beezelbub"
Y: "Yea, it's early for you.  I can't wait until we get married so we can shut up certain Tweets."

--

X: "This morning
I woke up with this feeling
I didn't know how to deal with
And so I just decided to myself
I'd hide it to myself
And never talk about it
And did not go and shout it
When you walked into the room"

Y: "My brother finds comfort in calculators
He assigns every number a name
He believes they add up to certainties
And is upset with the fractions that remain"

--

Y: "Hi"

X: "Pythagoras's Theorem
It came to him in serum
An intravenous user
A right angle chooser"

Y: "Look-up Sacer and Oiler - A lot of people call me an ugly nigga but I'm graffiti handsome"

X: "You always condescend to bring us back to your boxy-shaped apartment
You show us that we're poorer than you are and you're an undiscovered star"

Y: "I heard you moved - you shoulda moved here."

X: "You can take the cross-town bus if it's rainin or it's cold"

--

Y: "Hey, babe"
X: "I suppose at some point I should mention that no one has ever called me 'babe,' that woefully impious term, and gotten away with it"
Y: "Oh.  Yeah, baby?"

--

Y: "Hi, [X]"
Y: "I wish I could fly to California so I wouldn't wake up so late"
X: "You could fly three hours west every four days and always catch the worm"
Y: "Do you not want to date me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment